Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Classics Challenge 2009



Trsih from Trish's Reading Nook is hosting the Classics Challenge for 2009. I so cant resist this! The classics I got from Barnes and Noble at a bargain price have been collecting dust in my bookshelf. Thanks Dar for pointing me to this challenge!

The challenge has got 3 flavors -
**Choose Your Level
1. Classics Snack - Read FOUR classics
2. Classics Entree - Read FIVE classics
3. Classics Feast - Read SIX classics

For more info and rules and guidelines you can go here. The challenge runs between April 1 - October 31, 2009. The books must be completed after April 1st to qualify.

My list for the challenge is
1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
3. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
4. The Hobbit & The Lord of the Rings - J R Tolkein

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for signing up for the challenge Goms! Little Women seems to be a favorite of so many people and I really liked The Scarlet Letter. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete