Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Orbis Terrarum Bilingual Mini-Challange

So excited about the bilingual challenge. Thanks Bethany! It gives me the perfect reason to pick up my favorite Tamizh books. I used to be a voracious Tamizh book reader and it kind of trailed off after I moved to US. Now is the time to pick it up again and catch up!






Bethany has listed different options -

-5 books in their original language, by 5 different authors over 10 months.

-10 short stories in their original language, 10 different authors, over 10 months.

-10 children's chapter books in original language, 10 different authors, over 10 months.

I will be going for 5 books in their original language, by 5 different authors over 10 months. I dont have my books picked out yet. I will decide that based on its availability in Mumbai.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you that (if you want to) you can read books for this mini-challenge which would count for the other main challenge as well.

    enjoy! Glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethany! Buy 1 get 1 Free yay!!

    ReplyDelete